Three 60 Unit Condo Buildings. Tower 1 is sold out.
Eastside Horizons is located in a convenient and serene residential neighborhood in East Windsor, adjacent to the Town of Tecumseh.
The development at Banwell Road and Firgrove Drive comprises three towers of 7-storey condominiums and is the largest condo project in Windsor since 2005.
The site area of Eastside Horizons is 3.4 acres with a municipal forest park, trails, football fields and a children’s playground at its doorsteps.
Metro, Shoppers, Shell, TD Bank and other shopping outlets are a few minutes away at Banwell Road and Tecumseh Road.
The development has about 52,000 sq. ft. of professionally landscaped area and 225 surface parking spaces for residents and visitors.
- A spacious multi-function party room, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a multi-purpose fitness studio
- Two Schindler MRL 3300 super quiet elevators for 60 homes in each tower – a rarely found luxury among condominiums in Ontario.
- All first floor suites facing Banwell Road and the parking lot have the patio and garden areas surrounded by ornamental fences. The west side adjacent to the woodlots is cordoned off by board-on- board wooden fences
- The north and south sides of the property boundary will be separated from the public sidewalks by ornamental fences. 24/7 surveillance cameras will be installed to provide an added layer of security to a highly secured keyless building access system
- Professionally managed by Danbury Property Management — Windsor’s licensed condo manager with a portfolio of over 20 condominiums.
- The average condo fees are estimated at $0.2 per SF per month when the first tower at 1676 Banwell Road is completed and would gradually be reduced to $0.16 per SF when all three towers are occupied.
- Each suite enjoys separate hydro & water metering services provided by ENERCARE to ensure owners paying for what is consumed and avoid paying for other residents’ wastage.
- An energy efficient HVAC system to be provided by ENERCARE in each suite on a rental basis so that owners do not have to worry about future maintenance and replacement costs.
- Hot water for the whole building is supplied by a centralized gas boiler. The monthly rental fee for individual suite HVAC plus communal hot water heaters is around $100 per month.
- Property taxes to be based on the final assessment by MPAC when the units are completed
Parking & Storage Lockers
- One designated parking space to be assigned to each suite purchased.
- A total of 32 storage lockers are available for purchase at $5,000 each on a first come first serve basis – with an additional $3 condo fee per month for each locker purchased.
- A total of 12 parking spaces are available for purchase at $12,000 on a first come first serve basis – with an additional $10 condo fee per month for each space purchased.
If you would like more information about East Horizon Inc.’s project please fill out the short “Request More Info” form on the right.